Let’s Talk About Skin. Ask your Esthy!
- Hydration is key, your skin will love it! Always keep a bottle of water bottle nearby. Drink half of your body weight in ounces.
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. Especially after a facial.
- Moisturize your skin daily.Use moisturizer for your skin type.
- Serum should be part of your regimen especially the Antioxidant kind such as Vitamin C.
- Use Sunscreen daily even if you are out for only a short time and the sun is not out. Sunscreen should be your BFF.
- Do not pop your pimples EVER. Do not touch it but ICED it. Acne is a bacteria that is inflamed so cooling it down will help prevent future pigmentation and scarring.
- Exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week to get rid of that dead skin/sebum build up. Ask your Esthetician about which kind of exfoliation is good for you.
- You can never go wrong with a face mask at least once a week but 2 to 3 times a week is optimal especially during the changing of the season.
- Change your pillowcases regularly especially if you have acne and after a facial.
- Do not rub your face, Pat gently when using a towel.
- Get enough ZZZZs to rejuvenate your skin.
- Above all your skin is your largest organ, it reflects the state of your internal organs. Eat beneficial foods and drink plenty of water.
Your skin will benefit from all the TLC you give it.